Indian Puja Hut
10 in stock
Clothing, Shoes & Accessories
Indian Puja Hut
Brand: HEM 6 Pack 20 Gram
- 6 Boxes - Each of 20 Grams, Total 120 Grams (about 120 Sticks)
- Benefits:- Incense Sticks are attractive to the senses and are pleasing to the eyes and nose. Generally, Incense Sticks are used to enhance the scent of a room or Office or during Prayer, Religious Ceremony, meditation, and yoga practice.
- Quality Fragrance:- Helps reduce the negative and increase the positive aspects of all zodiac signs. The scent of the sticks fills the environment with positive energy to make your living space aromatic and pleasant. Free from harmful chemicals like Benzene and Toluene. Safe for mixing and rolling by plain hands.
- Direction For Use:- Fit the incense stick into an incense burner. Light tip of the coated end of the stick with a flame. Once tip is glowing, carefully blow out the flame.
- Tips & Warning:- Always store your Incense Sticks in a cool dry place. If they pick up too much moisture they will not burn properly or poor quality incense. For fragrance purposes only. Keep out of the reach of children and pets. Burn away from all flammable items and materials. Never leave burning incense unattended. Ensure that all ashes fall onto a heatproof and fireproof surface. Burn incense in an open or well-ventilated area only. Please retain this information for future reference
Details: Hem Incense Sticks traditionally hand-rolled in India according to ancient traditions with pure and natural ingredients, including herbs, wood gums, Honey, Resins, Flowers, Pure Sandalwood Powder, and essential oils is famous for its fine quality and superior performance. It can be used for aromatherapy, Yoga, Meditation, Healing, Soothing, Prayer and Romance. They are available in different fragrances like Rose, Lotus, Sandal Wood, Jasmine, Vanilla, Cinnamon, lavender, Coconut, Dragon's Blood, etc.
Package Dimensions: 10.1 x 3.7 x 2.3 inches
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.